9am-1pm, Wednesday, June 10th, 2015
Antenna, 9A Beck Street, Nottingham, NG1 1EQ
Tickets are 50 for LI Members and can be booked via Eventbrite by clicking here.
Substantially revised CDM Regulations came into force on 6 April 2015. Lead designers of projects will be particularly affected because the client must appoint the “designer with control over the pre-construction phase” as Principal Designer with a role similar to that of the CDM-Coordinator in CDM 2007.
This seminar will explore the differences between the 2015 and 2007 Regulations, the duties of the parties in the new regulations and the implications for landscape architects.
Seminar content to include the following:
- Introduction: Health and Safety and CDM Background; Background to 2015 CDM Rewrite
- Differences CDM 2015 compared to 2007
- Duties of the Dutyholders: Client, Designers, Principal Designer, Principal Contractor, Contractors, Workers
- Documents etc: Pre-construction Information, Construction Phase Health and Safety Plan, Health and Safety File
- Transitional arrangements
- Undertaking Designer’s Duties and Principal Designer’s Duties
- Issues arising from CDM 2015
- Standard Form Contracts and CDM 2015
Hot and cold drinks will be provided.
This event is open to members of the Landscape Institute only.