The East Midlands Branch aims to:
• Develop, run and promote a calendar of events throughout the year.
• Promote the services offered by Landscape Architects and those within the profession.
• Promote communication to members and related professions.
• Support the education of those entering into the profession and promote student attendance at CPD events.
• Be represented at the Landscape Institute Council to help maintain national and regional communications and support LI Central with the implementation of any new guidance by putting on local CPD events.